Monday, March 10, 2008

Zuckerberg Lacy Interview

This is just a short post regarding the interview at SXSW. I am clearly not privileged enough to be there however there are enough sources on the web that make being there somewhat secondary. I heard about this interview on TWIT this morning on my commute in. <TANGENT> This weeks TWIT sounded more like a tabloid that the regular tech talk that I regularly enjoy </TANGENT>

I have to say that it would seem that this was merely a bad interview where Sarah became the prey of a few hecklers with neck beards. It was clear, even with Marks reaction to some of the questions, that the interview as a whole was lacking substance. I guess he could have directed the flow a bit better but after all, it’s not his job. It would seem that the outbursts were uncalled for regardless and I for one feel bad for her. I think maybe she was just trying to slant the material and it’s delivery for the audience.

Anyway. Enough of that… Life goes on as do the neck beards…

No comments: